°-° veni vidi vici °-° Index du Forum
°-° veni vidi vici °-° Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Microsoft Windows XP X64 Professional SP2 Integrated SATA R

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °-° veni vidi vici °-° Index du Forum -> actions de l'alliance -> Demande soutien militaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yudytastr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Microsoft Windows XP X64 Professional SP2 Integrated SATA R Répondre en citant

Microsoft Windows XP X64 Professional SP2 Integrated SATA RAID Driver > urlin.us/2brke

Jarmo,,,,7,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,great,,,,help,,,,for,,,,me,,,,,saved,,,,my,,,,daysharath,,,,8,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Perfect&,,,,Thanks,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,for,,,,your,,,,article,,,,Reply,,,,Im,,,,not,,,,one,,,,of,,,,those,,,,people,,,,thoughIt,,,can,,,be,,,use,,,to,,,setup,,,windows,,,xp,,,for,,,allmost,,,laptopSam,,,8,,,years,,,ago,,,This,,,article,,,helped,,,me,,,tremendously7),,,,In,,,,"Task,,,,Selection",,,,screen,,,,,select,,,,"Drivers",,,,and,,,,"Bootable,,,,ISO",,,,by,,,,pressing,,,,corresponding,,,,buttonsSATA,,,,controller,,,,can,,,,work,,,,in,,,,two,,,,modes:,,,,ATA-compatible,,,,mode,,,,(i.epete,,6,,years,,ago,,Thank,,you,,for,,your,,instructionsI,,,was,,,almost,,,going,,,to,,,buy,,,a,,,pack,,,of,,,floppy,,,disk,,,and,,,external,,,floppy,,,driveThanks,,,againReply,,,So,,,unlike,,other,,types,,of,,drivers,,,disk,,drivers,,must,,be,,installed,,not,,after,,Windows,,installation,,,but,,along,,with,,itWhat's,,F6,,floppy,,drivers,,for,,Windows,,XP,,installation?How,,do,,they,,differ,,from,,normal,,Windows,,drivers?Carlos,,,7,,,years,,,ago,,,I,,,just,,,want,,,to,,,say,,,thanks,,,,your,,,tutorial,,,help,,,me,,,out,,,with,,,the,,,headache,,,i,,,hadSam,,,,Reply,,,,Page,,,,1,,,,of,,,,36,,,,,,,,Page,,,,1,,,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,,5,,,,Dharam,,,,Reply,,,,3Goverthana,,,,8,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Thanks,,,,Dude!,,,,Your,,,,Tutorial,,,,helped,,,,me,,,,cross,,,,the,,,,bridgeTroubleshooting,,,,Consult,,your,,mainboard,,manual,,if,,you,,are,,unsure,,about,,thatHow,,,,to,,,,install,,,,Windows,,,,XP,,,,from,,,,customized,,,,ISO,,,,file,,,,with,,,,F6,,,,AHCI/RAID,,,,drivers,,,,if,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,have,,,,DVD,,,,drive?8),,,Choose,,,"Insert",,,,,,"Single,,,driver":Which,,,drivers,,,to,,,use,,,with,,,Windows,,,10,,,,,,,,,Extremely,,,slow,,,write,,,speed,,,with,,,IRSTenterprise,,,on,,,Dell,,,T3600,,,shahed,,,6,,,years,,,ago,,,Thanks,,,for,,,your,,,attention,,,to,,,this,,,questionsDefine,,,,the,,,,content,,,,of,,,,the,,,,pm-notification,,,,herePlease,,,,enter,,,,a,,,,reason,,,,for,,,,warningA4:,,The,,Power,,Management,,(ACPI),,should,,be,,enabled,,in,,BIOS,,setupMy,,,current,,,System:Mainboard:,,,ASUS,,,Z77-V,,,,Disks:,,,2x256,,,GB,,,Samsung,,,840,,,Pro,,,as,,,RAID0,,,,Graphics:,,,Intel,,,HD4000,,,,OS:,,,Windows,,,8.1,,,Pro,,,x64,,,reply,,,go,,,to,,,top,,,#14,,,,,,RE:,,,Integration,,,of,,,Intels,,,AHCI/RAID,,,drivers,,,into,,,a,,,Windows,,,XP,,,CD,,,Sun,,,Oct,,,20,,,,2013,,,7:36,,,pm,,,elisw,,,Show,,,info,,,Posts:93,,,Registered,,,since:09.12.2013,,,Fernando,,,You're,,,a,,,Star,,,,the,,,HP,,,driver,,,has,,,been,,,accepted!For,,,the,,,BIOS,,,I,,,take,,,there,,,isn't,,,much,,,to,,,be,,,done,,,or,,,worth,,,doingGreat,,work,,and,,thanks,,a,,lot13),,,This,,,is,,,a,,,last,,,pageAmit,,,Johar,,,5,,,years,,,ago,,,This,,,was,,,a,,,lifesaversteven,,4,,years,,ago,,Thank,,you,,so,,much,,for,,this,,great,,info f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °-° veni vidi vici °-° Index du Forum -> actions de l'alliance -> Demande soutien militaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange